GUIDELINES FOR SAFETY MEASURES TAKEN BY SAMSLIVEPXRESS, LLC:
The ongoing global concern regarding the Corona virus, we here at Sams Liv Express, LLC would like to remind everyone to take the recommended steps to stay healthy and prevent any sort of discomfort.
- If you have fever (38c/100.4f or above), respiratory illness (shortness of breath, difficult breathing) please inform us a day before so we can switch your scheduled ride to another driver. We recommend you to stay home and get rest if the symptoms get worse then please see your doctor.
- Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizers, wipes in your car and use it frequently. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed or unsanitized hands.
- Cover your nose while sneezing, while using a tissue make sure to trash it and wash your hands and sanitize well.
- Clean and disinfectant frequently touched surfaces in the car. If a customer seems ill or has a cough or cold please keep distance and you can do a thorough sanitizing/wiping of the passenger seat and door knobs before and after the trip.
We hope you follow these guidelines to help you be safer and healthy. Thank you for y
- Keep hydrated ( drinking water or fluids)